Buddy's "tattoo" - His Mustang freezebrand (96 556748)
Its on the left side of his neck, which is where I would get it to, off centered on the back of my neck to the left running vertically next to my vertebrae like Buddy's is to his.
Explanation of Mustang Freeze Brands
Also just had the most amazing few days with a friend who visited from Chicago. She and I used to ride together ALL THE TIME, sleep at the barn for foal watch, and I helped her through her mare foaling on a few occasions. She was the first person to ride Buddy in a dressage saddle, or English saddle of any sort, since he was bucking his first owners off as a 5 year old and they gave up on English. You can gauge from these pics how much fun you think she had riding Buddy again after nearly 3 years:
"Who would've thought clumsy Buddy would be good at jumping?"
No comments:
Post a Comment