Saturday, August 21, 2010

Post Vaca

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, working on a new one, was just on vacation (which was AMAZING!!! Horses horses horses of course) and it'll take me a while to get it all down, but just wanted to give a quick update. Buddy's weight is doing AWESOME. He is getting big and sassy like I like him. Super super super sweet and affectionate with me, and actually ground tied in the gravel drive to get a bath today, and didn't move a muscle!! Not once! Barely swatted at flies, and just hung out. So happy with him. Anyone who knows Buddy from his past life knows how many times I got dragged across the parking lot of OEW as Buddy would rear and bolt backwards at just the sight of the washrack or hearing the hose. We had to bribe and keep him constantly eating, or tie two other horses to the wash rack just to get him to walk near it. My badass now stands like a statue without me even having to hold onto him for his bath time. Can't say it wasn't a long road getting to this point, but dear sweet baby geezus am I proud of my boy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment